Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This pregnancy is brought to you by the letter d

Isn't that interesting? Notice the "d"?



Here is a picture of my first sonogram. The doctor thought I might have multiples because of the size and shape of my uterus. She thought there might be another baby on the right hand side. She checked a couple weeks later to make sure. There is only one baby in there. We find out in 2 weeks what the gender is.

On that note, I tried the Intelligender test. No other reason except that it was fun. They aren't 100% accurate. But what test is? They didn't have these when I was pregnant with Luke or Daphne. It said the baby is a boy. It was a pretty instant result. But we'll see in a couple weeks. I really enjoyed watching the chemical reaction. Sorry I didn't take a picture. I felt it might be a little tasteless to some viewers knowing what was in the cup.

3 comments:

Carlson Family said...

WOW! That is kinda cool! Was the d there at the next ultrasound? Have you tried the online predictor tests? I did those for fun it just asks you questions and each time it came out girl. HAHA.

Elaine said...

I have been thinking about you lots lately wondering how you are feeling. Glad all is well. :)

Maybe they are wrong and you really do have twins in there! Wouldn't that be fun! :)

The Weems Family said...

Yes, Elaine, that would be fun! We are ready for whatever God has for us.

The next ultrasound is scheduled 1/18. I really hope it doesn't look like a "d" then. I'd be worried.