Monday, June 7, 2010

A house

So we made an offer on a house. They initially turned down our counter offer. Then they called back and asked if we were still interested. We renegotiated. It was a done deal. Our realtor and their realtor new it was going to happen! The owner called and said he was verbally accepting our offer! Then, they allowed our offer to expire. The current owner does not want to move twice. So since he could not get the home he wanted, he would not sell us his.

So again with a different way of not buying a house. I wonder to myself, do I blog about each home we make an offer on, or do I just blog when we are moved into the new home? Hmmm.

1 comment:

bradjenkins said...

this is Laurel by the way-oh Man Shelsea! That is so frustrating! I will be praying for your house hunting process. I'm glad you write about it in the blog so now I know what's going on! :)